Organic gardener growing food and flowers, lovin' pollinators and birds.

Floral Friday: A Dry Spring Doesn't Keep the Flowers From Blooming

Last week's gap of spring color was apparently a momentary blip; this week, wisteria, peonies and several irises blossomed.

But before I share this week's updates from my garden, I want to introduce you to other gardeners participating in More Than Oregano's Growing Now 2015 Garden Tour blog hop (#GrowNow2015 for those following on twitter). Last week my participation showcased the unfortunate, ugly things that can happen in the garden: hail damage on plants. So this week, I figured it was a good time to return to featuring the flowers that survived the storm.

Feel free to click on the photos to view them larger. And welcome to all the new readers who found this blog through Beth's blog hop!


My neighbor's irises hug our property line.

Peony

"Amethyst Falls" Wisteria

Peony

Iris

White Anemone

"Alaska" Shasta Daisy

"Amethyst Falls" Wisteria

Irises and "Black Barlow" Columbine together in the front garden.

Baptista which survived the move last fall.

New petunias with Lamb's Ear.

What's growing in your garden this week? Check out what is happening in these gardens below!



SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Absolutely stunning photos!! The wisteria makes me melt!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by pipdig