Organic gardener growing food and flowers, lovin' pollinators and birds.

Join Me at the CT Hort Symposium This October!




I am so honored to be a part of this amazing event in October with the Connecticut Horticultural Society!  This year’s symposium, “Gardening for ALL Ages,” on Saturday, Oct. 24, day features a wonderful lineup of speakers, including Rebecca McMackin and Christine Darnell, plus vendors and plenty of opportunities to connect with other gardeners.

My presentation, “Designing for Birds: Lessons from an Evolving Garden,” is rooted in an idea I’ve come to appreciate more and more: every garden has a story, and the lessons we learn along the way can change how we garden. I’ll share the evolution of my own garden and what that journey has taught me about creating spaces where birds can thrive. Most importantly, I’ll share practical ideas you can use in your own garden. Creating a bird-friendly garden doesn’t happen all at once. It evolves, just like the garden itself.

I’m also looking forward to joining fellow gardeners for the symposium’s “Gardening at Every Age” panel discussion and Q&A.

“Gardening for ALL Ages” takes place from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the Marriott Hartford Cromwell. Registration is required. Learn more and register with the Connecticut Horticultural Society.

I hope to see you there!





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig