Organic gardener growing food and flowers, lovin' pollinators and birds.

Floral Thursday

It's finally here! It felt like an eternity, didn't it? Even though it's still a bit cold in many parts of the country, the calendar says spring begins today, and that's good enough for me. I went outside this morning to cut back the old leaves on the hellebores, and also noticed some snowdrops peaking out of the ground. (Hoping more come up soon!)

And my beloved pansies are waiting for the weather to warm up a bit more before they are set free outdoors. It's so great waking up in the morning to see their smiling faces as I drink my coffee! It seems appropriate then that the pansies (and violas) should kick off the new feature on this blog, Floral Thursday. Every week I'll showcase what's blooming here. (If you join in on your blog, comment below so we can share links!) Without further ado...








What are you doing to celebrate spring today?

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig