Organic gardener growing food and flowers, lovin' pollinators and birds.

Floral ... Monday!

This past week has been an absolute whirlwind! Instead of using my iPhone to complete my Floral Friday post, I decided to wait until today to get out my good camera gear and really document what is showing off in the garden right now.

Pretty fall mums (click to enlarge).

Mum.

Mums. And look at those bumblebee legs!

Kieffer pears getting ready for picking!

Aster.

Anemone. I just can't get enough of them this year.

"The Fairy" Rose just keeps on blooming!

My neighbor's garden. I love how she uses this old store prop as a trellis!

Tomatoes with golden margarite. 

The best way to help monarchs is to plant milkweed.
What's blooming in your garden this week?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig