Organic gardener growing food and flowers, lovin' pollinators and birds.

Monday Roll Call

I love my red poppies. They remind me of Georgia O'Keefe.

The witch hazel mulch has been delivered,  I planted the plum trees (finally!) last Monday, and the peas are starting to form flowers and pods on the plants. And the flowers- they are peaking now! It's so lovely at this time of year.

Columbine doing its thing.

Wisteria Amethyst Falls- the look of wisteria without being invasive!

Baptista and Clematis together.

The view along the driveway.


The peas are blooming.

On the other side of the garden bed, with new mulch.

Love!

One of my beautiful David Austin Roses.

View from the front arbor. Some of the beds are mulched. One of the new
plum trees is in this shot, too.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig