Organic gardener growing food and flowers, lovin' pollinators and birds.

Spreading the news for "Micro Food Gardening"


Honored to be a guest on gardening podcast and interviewed for a newspaper Q&A  


Down the Garden Path podcast

I was recently invited to be a guest on the Down the Garden Path podcast to talk about "Micro Food Gardening." Landscape designers Joanne Shaw and Matthew Dressing host the live radio show. You can listen to the episode here or click on the image below). I had a lot of fun chatting with Joanne and Matt as we talked about the book, how to find "micro plants" to grow, along with some new seed varieties I am trying this spring. Listeners were able to call in and ask questions, too!

 


Q&A for the Bangor Daily News

I was also interviewed by Sam Schipani of the Bangor Daily News. In the Q&A interview, I shared info about being a #NGBPlantNerd, my favorite container gardening project from the book, and what is considered “micro food.” You can read the article here

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig