Organic gardener growing food and flowers, lovin' pollinators and birds.

October Snowstorm

I'm inside hoping the power doesn't go out and listening to the cracking of tree branches every once in a while.  I'm hoping we can keep power - I know many people who have already lost power nearby. I'm praying that nothing lands on our house either.

What a wicked trick Mother Nature is playing today in the Northeast!

Little gerber daisy- looks like she has a winter hat and muff on!

David Austin Rose

David Austin Rose
Trees out back.
Why is it that whenever I want to photograph myself with a plant doing exceptionally well that Mother Nature has to come along and ruin things? First it was the Shasta Daisies before Hurricane Irene, now this!
Trees behind our fence are already bending from the weight of the snow.
Pear tree out front. I attempted to shake snow off - we'll see what happens.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig